As part of our commitment to safety and durability, GMI Solutions products conform to standard UL and CUL safety requirements as requested. Testing is performed to ensure that appropriate products comply with relevant European Union directives and include CE marking, accordingly. Our commitment to quality extends to the development process itself. GMI Solutions is fully ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 certified, and is continually improving its development and production processes.
GMI Solutions systems include in part:
- ISO 9001 certification North America and China (English and Chinese)
- ISO 13485 certification North America and China (English and Chinese)
- Management of certifications and audits by UL, CE, ETL, China CCC and many others
- Device Master Record retention (and healthcare DHR)
- Full ECR/ECN process
- CAR (Corrective / Preventative Action) program
- Continuous improvement programs
- Fully accessible Quality reporting
As an ISO 13485 facility, GMI Solutions has implemented a proven continuous improvement process. This process affects every aspect of our business, with emphasis on proven production and testing processes. We also have experience working with our OEM partners within their programs, including six sigma.
The improvement efforts and services have the following additional benefits:
- Increased efficiencies
- Shorter lead times
- Improved flexibility
- Manufacturability engineering
- Ongoing value engineering and product enhancements
GMI Solutions also utilizes committees for implementation and continued overview. These committees, made up of intra-departmental members, are designed to represent all disciplines and departments and therefore assure management level support for all aspects of the ISO certifications. And our engineering and design services are all developed to be best-in-class.